Funny corner :-)

Funny corner :-)

Monday, May 16, 2011

My childhood

When I think of my childhood a smile appears on my face. My childhood was filled with ease and joy. Since the early years of my childhood I loved to spent my time outdoors. My parents used to take me for long walks to nearby forests and fields. I loved to admire nature and to pick various flowers, especially dandelions which I loved to blow off every time I encountered them.

Apart from long walks, I loved to play various sports and ride a bike. My first bike was red and had two white baskets. My parents say that I rode the bike at full speed and no one could ever catch me. Very often, I used to go for bike rides with my older cousin.

Among the sports that I loved rollerblading was the closest to my heart (and remained up to now). I used to rollerblade as often as I could.


When I was a bit older I decided to become a scout, which became one of my hobbies. However, I treated it very seriously. In fact, I had to attend regular meetings and fulfill many duties which were assigned to me. The best aspect of being a scout was that we used to go on various trips all over Poland. This experience taught me to be tough and to survive in harsh conditions.

( I'm the one at the very right hand side )

When I continue thinking about my childhood another thing pops into my head- namely holidays!! At least twice a year I used to go on vacation with my family. During summers we used to visit The Baltic Sea and in winters we used to visit The Tatra Mountains.

Good old days gone by....

No comments:

Post a Comment